Chirchita,चिरचिटा,Achyranthes aspera,Apamarg,Prickly chaff flower
Name of Chirchita (Prickly chaff):
|Latin name: Achyranthes aspera Linn.
Sanskrit: Mayura, Mayuraka, Pratyakpushpa, Kharamanjar, Shikhari
English: Prickly Chaff Flower
Hindi: Chirchita, Latjira
Folk: Chirchitta, Chichidaa, Latjeeraa
Health Benefits Of Chirchita (Prickly chaff flower):
Ear pain, Infection in ear
Take fresh leaves of Apamarg and wash to remove dirt. Grind and extract its juice. Put few drops in ear to cure infection of ear.
Eye problem, redness in eye
Take fresh root of Apamarg and clean it carefully to remove dirt and soil. Grind it with rose water and apply in eyes to cure eye infection.
Chew few clean, fresh leaves of Apamarg.
Grind ripe seed of Apamarga to make powder. Smell this powder while suffering from migraine.
Take Apamarga leaves and rub in the affected areas on the back.
Boils, wounds, eczema
Extract the Apamarga juice and rub it on the affected areas.
Extract juice leaves and use them to wash wounds and heal quickly.
Apply fresh leaf juices to the affected areas.
Kidney problem, pneumonia
Take apachanga panchang (5 gm) in water (200 ml) until the volume is reduced to 50 ml, filter and drink.
Enlargement of spleen
Prepare the powder of the whole plant. Take this powder (2 tablespoons) with milk with butter twice a day.
Take fresh Apamarg leaves and wash them to remove dirt. Grind with water and make pasta. Mix the oil in this paste and apply this in the affected areas.
Cold and cough
Boil Apamarga leaves in water and cook for 15 minutes. Strain and drink warm.
Take juice of apamarga leaves (1 tablespoon) with gur.
Take the root powder of Apamargah (1 tablespoon). Add a glass of water and drink.
Apamarga dry leaves in the shade and ground to make powder. Take this powder with honey or misri twice a day. Or drink fresh leaf juices (5-10 ml) every three hours to cure diarrhea.
Remove juice leaves and take (2 tablespoons) with a glass of water.
Take Apamarga panchang (4 tablespoons) and boil in water (200 ml). Cook for twenty minutes. Strain and drink
Prepare the root powder of the herb. Take this with a glass of milk.
Health Benefits of Latjeera Or Prickly Chaff Flower
- Take rough chaff tree seeds and boiled in water. Drink this juice after 2-3 hours after a meal and you will get relief in lever problem.
- It is extremely beneficial to take rough chaff tree’ leaves juice in cold and cough. According to aborigines if you take two to three time per day then it heals chronic cough.
- According to aborigines, use rough chaff tree root mixed with milk. If woman drink during menstruation then she leads to the child.
- It is believed that the roasted rough chaff tree seeds in a clay pot solves your appetite and helps in weight loss.
- Crushed trunk rough chaff tree and mixed with 2-5 leaves of custard apple. Apply this mixture into the wound and you get relief. According to modern science tannin chemical is important to dry wound and rough chaff tree, custard apple and Katha.
- Bleeding occurs on a wound or injury. Apply juice of rough chaff tree on this wound and it will heal.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Harade or powder of baheda flower. Mixed with 50 grams juice of parval. Weight rapidly decreases and physical fatigue also reduces.
- Take 250 gram chichida juice, 50 grams garlic juice, 50 grams onion juice and 125 grams mustard oil and cook on fire. Add 6 grams realgar and 20 grams fine plaster and make paste of it. Put it on the piles and cover it with warts or leaf of warts. It will give you relive.
- Juice of rough chaff tree is beneficial in insomnia. A person who does not sleep due to stress, fatigue and irritation they get benefit by taking it.
Select Yoga Course Rishikesh India