Raspberry which is usually liked by people and this fruit is very beneficial for our body. Raspberry is originated from many countries of the world including America and Europe, it looks like small tomatoes. Do you all know its benefits and disadvantages? We will not know about it, let us know some of its advantages and disadvantages.
Raspberries ( Rasbhari) – Golden Berries
- Botanical name: Physalis peruviana
- Family: Solanaceae
- Common name: Rasabhari, Cape gooseberry, Golden berry, Peruvian cherry, Groundberry
- Native region and geographical distribution: Groundberry is a native to America, specifically Peru and Ecuador. It also grows in India, Australia, West Indies, Malaysia and China.
Benefits of raspberries (Rasbhari):
Raspberry is considered very good for health. It is known by different names in different countries. Let us tell you what are the benefits of eating it.
- Raspberries ( Rasbhari) are very good fruits for diabetes; diabetes is controlled by its consumption. Drink boiled stomach in the morning every day. This is beneficial.
- Raspberry contains poly phenol caritenoids which help in fighting cancer.
- If you have a problem of sugar, then put a little Raspberries ( Rasbhari) in two cups of water and boil it till the water is reduced to half. Consuming this water daily in the morning will solve your sugar problem.
- Raspberries ( Rasbhari) contain plenty of polyphenols and carotenoids, which reduces the risk of lung cancer.
- Consumption of Raspberries ( Rasbhari) is also very beneficial for the eyes. Raspberries ( Rasbhari) contain vitamin A in plenty. Consuming raspberries daily does not cause eye-related diseases.
- If your bones are weak or they have pain, then take Raspberries ( Rasbhari) daily. Rich amount of Practin is found in Raspberry which maintains the correct amount of calcium and phosphorus in the body.
- Consumption of Raspberries ( Rasbhari) is very beneficial for the heart. Plenty of phytochemicals are found in it, which is beneficial for the heart.
- In jaundice disease, grinding two leaves of raspberry with two spoons of water and taking it provides relief from jaundice.
- It controls cholesterol.
- It cures all diseases related to eyes, a lot of vitamin A is found in Rasbhai which keeps our body as well as eyes.
- Its intake works to high blood pressure.
- It contains phytochemicals which have proved very beneficial for the heart and they also fight against all heart related diseases.
Raspberry side effects:
- Do not eat unripe raspberries as it can also be poisonous.
- Eating wild raspberries can also be harmful.
- If you are allergic to eating berries, you should consult your doctor before eating raspberries.
- Breastfeeding and pregnant should consult their doctor before eating it. It can also be dangerous.