15 Health Benefits of Bow Pose Yoga – Dhanurasana
Dhanurasana is very effective in weight loss program. It is a basic posture of Hatha yoga. In this exercise our body pose look like the shape of the Dhanush (bow). So it is called as Dhanurasana in Sanskrit. It helps to reduce belly fat fast. It Strengthens ankles, thighs, groins, chest and abdominal organs and spinal cord. Dhanu means a bow. Bow pose is a fantastic stretch for the spine, abdominals, hip flexors, biceps and pecs. It is an all-around, great total body-opening backbend.
Benefits of Dhanurasana – Bow Pose
- Effective in weight loss.
- Improves digestion and appetite.
- Helps to cure dyspepsia (obesity), rheumatism and gastrointestinal problems.
- Cures constipation.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Gives flexibility to the back.
- Strengthens back muscles.
- Improve the function of liver, pancreas, small intestine and big intestine.
- Act as a stress reliever.
- Strengthens ankles, thighs, groins, chest, and abdominal organs.
- Cure menstruation disorder.
- Improve function of kidney and liver.
- It improves posture.
- Releases back pain.
- Cures respiratory disorder like asthama.
- Helpful is stimulating reproductive organs.
- Improve function of the pancreas and it is beneficial in diabetes.