Sarvangasana is one of the advanced approaches to yoga packed with many health benefits. It is an attitude of total body training. If you read the health benefits of sarvangasana, then you like to do this yoga pose every day. Because it strengthens all the internal parts of your body and keeps it strong and healthy. It is also called a shoulder pose. See how to practice and its health benefits.
Health Benefits of Sarvangasana
These are the most important health benefits of sarvangasana.
1. Blood circulatory system, respiratory system and digestive system will be vivified.
2. While practicing this yoga pose more blood flows into throat, thyroid gland will be invigorated.
3. Sexual disorders are cured easily.
4. It rectifies disorders in ears, nose and throat.
5. Diseases at the bottom and around the heels are cured.
6. Hair loss and premature graying of hair are put to end or controlled.
7. Diseases caused in and around groin (also called as hernia) area will be cured.
8. Practise sarvangasana regularly decrease or increase body weight and maintains the perfect body weight.
9. Menstrual disorders, frequent abortions, leucorrhoea and barrenness in women are also cured.
10. Chronic patients will recover their loosed strength.
11. Kidney disorders are cured and urinary bladder is also made to function properly.
12. Regular practice of this yoga pose brightens the eye sight, diminishes dimness in hearing and improves the power of smelling in nose.
13. It purifies blood. Hence leukemia and such other skin diseases are easily cured.
14. Shrinking of skins, wrinkles in face, aged look and stiffness are re-freshened and skin begins to bloom.
15. Asthma, liver disorders, intestinal disorders, constipation, diabetes, varicose veins and insomnia are cured.