Sarvangasana is one of the advanced approaches to yoga packed with many health benefits. It is an attitude of total body training. If you read the health benefits of sarvangasana, then you like to do this yoga pose every day. Because it strengthens all the internal parts of your body and keeps it strong and healthy. It is also called a shoulder pose. See how to practice and its health benefits.
Health Benefits of Sarvangasana – Shoulder Stand yoga pose
These are the most important health benefits of sarvangasana.
1. Blood circulatory system, respiratory system and digestive system will be vivified.
2. While practicing this yoga pose more blood flows into throat, thyroid gland will be invigorated.
3. Sexual disorders are cured easily.
4. It rectifies disorders in ears, nose and throat.
5. Diseases at the bottom and around the heels are cured.
6. Hair loss and premature graying of hair are put to end or controlled.
7. Diseases caused in and around groin (also called as hernia) area will be cured.
8. Practise sarvangasana regularly decrease or increase body weight and maintains the perfect body weight.
9. Menstrual disorders, frequent abortions, leucorrhoea and barrenness in women are also cured.
10. Chronic patients will recover their loosed strength.
11. Kidney disorders are cured and urinary bladder is also made to function properly.
12. Regular practice of this yoga pose brightens the eye sight, diminishes dimness in hearing and improves the power of smelling in nose.
13. It purifies blood. Hence leukemia and such other skin diseases are easily cured.
14. Shrinking of skins, wrinkles in face, aged look and stiffness are re-freshened and skin begins to bloom.
15. Asthma, liver disorders, intestinal disorders, constipation, diabetes, varicose veins and insomnia are cured.
Awareness of Sarvangasana – Shoulder Stand yoga pose
- Keeping the body in a straight line.
- Remaining balanced.
- Abdominal breathing.
- The focus can also be on the throat and the thyroid.
Do – Sarvangasana (Shoulder Stand) yoga pose:
- Keep the legs straight in knees with toes pointing to the sky.
- Try and keep the body in a straight line from the chest to the tips of the toes.
- Head straight and eye sight fixed on the toes.
- Make sure that the trunk is raised enough vertically so that the chin can comfortably rest against the chest.
Don’t -Sarvangasana (Shoulder Stand) yoga pose:
- Bend the knees.
- Move the neck or overstrain it in the chin lock position.
- Bring the legs over the head when in the asana position but don’t keep them completely vertical if it causes tension.
- Raise the head from the floor.
- Tense the legs or point the feet as this contracts the legs and prevents drainage of blood.
Yoga Teacher Training program’s in Rishikesh, India schedule is designed in very balanced way that it keeps the student in contemplation of the subject throughout the day and also allows them to have the personal time. The schedule is the best integration of theory and practice of yoga. It also allows the student to stay energetic for all the classes. The daily schedule of the course as follows:
Select Yoga Course Rishikesh India
7 Days Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh India | 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India | 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India | 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India | 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India