Hand Acupressure Healing Method
Acupressure is the best-known healing method. Instead of using needles, the meridians are stimulated with the fingers. The nonexpert can simply press them lightly with the thumb for several minutes to achieve a positive effect.
Health Benefits of Acupressure
If You have high blood pressure, massage the middle finger from the root to the tip. To counteract low blood pressure, massage the middle finger from the tip to the root. Do the same with the index finger if you have Diarrhea or constipation.
- Acupressure helps the body to function better, which in turn improves skin and hair.
- Hair growth
- Benefits your skin by improving your metabolism and relaxing your muscles
- Acupressure stimulates the blood circulation and helps to bring oxygen and fresh blood to the hair and the scalp
- It helps relieve stress and anxiety, improves sleep
- Relaxes your muscles and joints
- regulates digestive issues
- helps in headaches and migraines
- Beneficial for back pains and menstrual cramps
- Acupressure Points for Back Pain
How long does acupressure take to work?
A session typically lasts about one hour. You may need several sessions for the best results.