prenatal yoga during pregnancy?
yoga can have many benefits to the body, but when it comes to pregnancy, extra caution is necessary. There is no doubt that doing yoga reduces physical and mental stress, which is good for both pregnant and upcoming babies. It is necessary to consult a yoga expert before doing any yoga Asana during pregnancy, as there are some yoga Asana which should not be done during pregnancy.
we will give information about the benefits of doing yoga in pregnancy and what precautions should be taken.
Is It Safe To Do Yoga During Pregnancy?
It has been proved by many researches that it is safe to do yoga duringpregnancy. Therefore, during pregnancy, you can start doing yoga with theadvice of a doctor and a yoga expert. Do not do yoga without expert advice.
What Is The Best Time To StartYoga In Pregnancy?
The right time to do yoga is in the morning andevening. At this time, nature is calm, which helps inmeditation. Doing yoga in the morning makes you feel stress-free throughoutthe day. Through yoga, there is a good circulation of oxygen in your body,due to which the baby present in the womb also gets sufficient amount ofoxygen.
In the following article, we will give information aboutwhat yoga to do in pregnancy.
It is considered a good asana to increase digestive power duringpregnancy. This makes the body flexible.
- First, stand up straight and join the legs together.
- Hands should be adjacent to the body.
- Slowly spread your legs. Make sure that both legs are parallel toeach other.
- Bring both your hands away from the body and bring them parallel to theshoulders.
- Then bend the left leg outward.
- Taking a deep breath, bend to your left and try to touch the floor withthe fingers of your left hand. At the same time raise the right hand.
- Tilt your head to the left and try to see the fingers of the right hand.
- Stop for a few seconds and keep breathing normally.
- Exhale slowly and reach a normal posture.
- Then repeat the same process on the other side as well.
It is beneficial for your whole body.
- Stand in normal position and keep hands in front.
- Move the right leg forward.
- Now bend the right knee slightly and keep the hind leg straight and thesole is adjacent to the ground.
- Take a deep breath and slowly raise your hands above your head.
- Hands should be in salutation posture.
- While pulling the hand backwards, make sure that the back is straight.
- Then, while bringing your hands down, exhale slowly.
- After this, straighten the knees.
- Mix the legs and then do the same from the other side.
This Yoga asana helps to overcome the problem of digestion during pregnancy. It improves blood flow to the uterus, which is good during pregnancy.
- Keep both feet in the normal position.
- Then bend your knees, and close your hips between the two ankles.
- You should have both toes connected to each other.
- Now keep your waist and head absolutely straight.
- The hands should be on the thighs.
- Stay in this position for some time and try to meditate with your eyesclosed.
This asana benefits the digestive system and provides relief from various stomach ailments. This Yoga asana also works to relieve mental stress.
- Spreads both legs forward and sit on the ground.
- Now bend the knees and connect the two soles to each other.
- Then, holding the fingers of the hands together, hold both the toes.
- Slowly move the leg towards the base. Until it reaches below thebase.
- Keep in mind that the knees should touch the ground.
- Your waist and head should be straight.
- Close the eyes and keep breathing normally.
It is a good asana to bring the hips joints in a comfortableposition. This helps in easing the delivery process.
- First sit down and spread your legs.
- Keep in mind that your back should be straight.
- Keep breathing normally. Now place your right leg above the leftthigh.
- Keep in mind that the soles of your feet should be facing upwards.
- After this, hold the right claw with your left hand.
- Then hold the right knee up and down with the right hand.
- Later do the same procedure with the other leg.