The corona virus wreaks havoc all around. After China, now these dangerous viruses have spread their foot in all four India. So far 3 cases of this virus have been reported in Kerala. WHO has released the virus to the International Emergency. As the corona virus continues to wreak havoc, movement has been completely halted in many cities of China to prevent the virus from spreading. At the same time, the most affected Wuhan has been completely sealed.
There is an atmosphere of fear among people about this virus. Every small update related to this virus can make you aware.
Let’s know where these dangerous viruses came from and what are the symptoms and prevention? Also how did it get its name.
Where did this virus come from?
Several types of research have been reported so far regarding this virus. According to CNN, a doctor associated with an NGO working on environment and health has said that if you look closely at the genetic sequence of the corona virus, it looks close to the bats. A study by the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention also reported that according to the data found so far, the corona virus has been seen in bats before.
Chinese scientists had warned about the ‘epidemic’ outbreak a year ago, and research is going on continuously in China about the diseases caused by bats. Even Chinese scientists had warned a year ago that the corona virus could spread through bats in China. The special thing is that this warning was also issued by the scientists of Wuhan.
How the name Corona got :
When the Sun feels eclipse, that is, during the eclipse, when the Earth completely covers the Sun, then the sun stops appearing in the form of a sphere, but its rays show the light spreading everywhere, which is rapidly changing the universe. Looks extinct in It can also be understood in such a way that it becomes a structure similar to a sunflower flower. Which is black from the middle and soft rays of light are spreading around its circle, like the petals of sunflower. This light of the sun spreading around the shadow of the earth is called corona. For this reason, the virus was named Corona because it has a similar shape to that of Corona. Actually, the virus is round and has stained branches of proteins like the corona of the earth on its surface. Which feels spread in every direction.
How to protect yourself from coronavirus
The most important thing is that if you consume sea food, then it should be avoided immediately, because the main source for the emission of corona virus is still being attributed to sea food. Since no vaccine has yet been developed to prevent coronavirus, caution is the best way to prevent it.
WHO’s standard recommendations for the general public to reduce exposure to and transmission of a range of illnesses are as follows, which include hand and respiratory hygiene, and safe food practices:
- Frequently clean hands by using alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water;
- When coughing and sneezing cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – throw tissue away immediately and wash hands;
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has fever and cough;
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing seek medical care early and share previous travel history with your health care provider;
- When visiting live markets in areas currently experiencing cases of novel coronavirus, avoid direct unprotected contact with live animals and surfaces in contact with animals;
- The consumption of raw or undercooked animal products should be avoided. Raw meat, milk or animal organs should be handled with care, to avoid cross-contamination with uncooked foods, as per good food safety practices.