Ashwagandha is used in many diseases. Do you know that Ashwagandha is used to reduce obesity, force and cure semen disorder. Apart from this, there are other advantages of Ashwagandha. Apart from the countless benefits of Ashwagandha, excessive intake can cause inconvenience to health due to the loss of Ashwagandha.
What is Ashwagandha?
There are many types of Ashwagandha in different countries, but to identify the real Ashwagandha its plants smell like horse urine when mashed. This smell is stronger in fresh root of Ashwagandha. Ashwagandha grown through farming is of better quality than plants found in the forest. Ashwagandha plant found in forests is considered good for extracting oil. It has two types –
Due to its small shrub, it is called small Asagandha, but its root is large. It is found very much in Nagaur, Rajasthan and it is particularly influential due to the effect of climate there. That is why it is also called Nagauri Asagandha.
Its shrub is large, but the roots are small and thin. It is commonly found in gardens, fields and hilly places. In Sanskrit, due to the predominance of kabj qualities and its smell resembling the urine of a horse, it has been named in Sanskrit as Baji or horse.
Ashwagandha Called in Different Languages
- Hindi (ashwagandha in hindi) – असगन्ध, अश्वगन्धा, पुनीर, नागोरी असगन्ध
- English – Winter cherry (विंटर चेरी), पॉयजनस गूज्बेर्री (Poisonous gooseberry)
- Sanskrit – वराहकर्णी, वरदा, बलदा, कुष्ठगन्धिनी, अश्वगंधा
- Oriya – असुंध (Asugandha)
- Urdu – असगंधनागोरी (Asgandanagori)
- Kannada – अमनगुरा (Amangura), विरेमङड्लनागड्डी (Viremaddlnagaddi)
- Gujarati – आसन्ध (Aasandh), घोडासोडा (Ghodasoda), असोड़ा (Asoda)
- Tamil – चुवदिग (Chuvdig), अमुक्किरा (Amukkira), अम्कुंग (Amkulang)
- Telugu – पैन्नेरुगड्डु (Panerugaddu), आंड्रा (Andra), अश्वगन्धी (Ashwagandhi)
- Bengali – अश्वगन्धा (Ashwagandha)
- Nepali – अश्वगन्धा (Ashwagandha)
- Punjabi – असगंद (Asgand)
- Malyalam – अमुक्कुरम (Amukkuram)
- Marathi (ashwagandha in marathi) – असकन्धा (Askandha), टिल्लि (Tilli)
- Arabic – तुख्मे हयात (Tukhme hayat), काकनजे हिन्दी (Kaknaje hindi)
- Farasi – मेहरनानबरारी (Mehernanbarari), असगंध-ए-नागौरी (Ashgandh-e-nagori)
Health Benefits Of Ashwagandha
In Ayurveda Ashwagandha is used as Ashwagandha powder, Ashwagandha leaf. The benefits of ashwagandha are as many as there are also disadvantages of ashwagandha because taking without consulting a doctor can worsen the physical condition. Surprisingly beneficial Ashwagandha should be used medicinally in many diseases, let’s know about it in detail-
Benefits of Ashwagandha – white hair problem
Eat 2-4 grams of Ashgandha Churn benefits. Due to the benefits of ashwagandha (ashwagandha benefits in hindi), the problem of premature white hair is solved.
Increasing Eyesight –
Grind 2 grams ashwagandha, 2 grams gooseberry (dhatri fruit) and 1 gram liquorice together, and grind ashwagandha powder. Taking one spoon of ashwagandha powder with water in the morning and evening increases the light of the eyes. The eyes get relief due to the benefits of ashwagandha.
Tuberculosis (T.B.) Treatment –
Take 2 grams of ashwagandha powder with 20 mg decoction of asagandha only. It benefits in TB. Make powder from the root of Ashwagandha. Take 2 grams of this powder and mix 1 gram large powder of it, 5 grams ghee and 5 grams honey. Taking it is beneficial in TB (Tuberculosis). Ashwagandha benefits in hindi
Relief from Cough –
Grind 10 grams roots of Asgandha. Mix 10 grams of sugar in it and cook it in 400 mg of water. When the eighth part is left, turn off the heat. Giving it a little bit has special benefit in the problem of cough caused by cough or cough.
Take 40 milligrams thick brew prepared from the leaves of asagandha. Add 20 grams powder of Baheda, 10 grams of catechu powder, 5 grams of black pepper and two and a half grams of Sandha salt. Make 500 mg tablets from it. Sucking these pills cures all types of cough. It is also beneficial in cough caused by TB. Benefits of Ashwagandha: It works as a treatment to relieve cough.
Consuming 2 grams of ashwagandha powder or ashwagandha powder with lukewarm water relieves constipation problems.
Helps in Pregnancy Problem –
Mix 20 grams ashwagandha powder in one liter of water and 250 mg of cow’s milk. Cook it on low heat. When only milk is left in it, then add 6 grams of sugar candy and 6 grams of cow’s ghee. Consuming this dish for three days after the purification of menstruation, for three days, it helps in pregnancy (ashwagandha ke fayde).
Mix sugar candy in ashwagandha powder benefits of 2-4 grams of ashgandha root powder. Taking it with cow’s milk in the morning and evening is beneficial in leucorrhea.
Take equal quantity of ashwagandha, sesame, urad, jaggery and ghee. Feeding it by making laddus also benefits in leucorrhea.
Male sex organ Weakness Problem –
- After filtering the powder of asgandha with cloth (sifted powder), mix the same quantity of khand in it and keep it. Take one spoon with fresh cow’s milk and consume it three hours before meals in the morning.
- In the night, by rubbing fine powder of ashwagandha root in jasmine oil and applying it to the penis, the weakness or dysfunction of the penis (ashwagandha ke fayde) is removed.
- Grind equal quantity of asagandha, cinnamon and cottage cheese and filter it. Mix it in cow butter and leave it in front of Shishna (penis) in the morning and evening and apply it on the remaining penis. After a while, wash the penis with lukewarm water. It removes weakness or dysfunction of the penis.
- Eating 2 grams of ashwagandha powder in the morning and evening with hot milk or water or cow’s ghee or sugar is beneficial in arthritis (ashwagandha ke fayde).
- It also provides relief in back pain and problems of sleeplessness.
- Boil 30 grams of fresh leaves of Asgandha in 250 mg of water. When the water remains half then filter it and drink it. Drinking for a week has special benefits in cough and rheumatism. Its paste is also beneficial.
Mix jaggery or ghee in ashwagandha powder. Consuming it with milk relieves pain caused by injury to the weapon.