Learning to control yoga breathing is one of the most important parts of your yoga practice to develop. Named “Pranayama” in Sanskrit, these breathing exercises can help to bring the balance and depth to your overall well-being. According to the ancient text, the Yoga Sutras, compiled by the sage Patanjali in 150 BC, Pranayama is one of the eight classical yoga members. Pranayama helps to cleanse and cleanse your vital vital (called “Prana” in Sanskrit). In Pranayama practicing yoga and meditation can help you to stay healthy in mind, body and mind.
Kapalabhati (also Kapalbhati) Pranayama – is an intermediate-tp-advanced pranayama from short and powerful passive inhaled exhalations (ka-PAH-lL-BAH-tea-prah NaH-YAH-MAH). This exercise is a traditional practice of internal cleansing or kriya, which invigorates and purifies the airways by stimulating the release of toxins and waste. It acts as a tonic for the system, refreshing and rejuvenate the body and mind.
His name comes from two Sanskrit words:
“Kapala” – that means “skull”
“Bhati” – meaning “light”
Therefore, it is sometimes known as “Skull Breathing Light” or “Breath Skull Brightener”. When practicing you can imagine the skull lining filled with the brightness of the lighting.
Advantages of Kapalbhati Pranayama.
- Improves lung function and other breathing systems.
- Improves the function of the reproductive system. Of course, cure erectile dysfunction.
- Improves the function of the pancreas. It naturally helps to produce the hormone insulin.
- Removes toxins from the body and helps to clean the internal system.
- Calms the mind and keeps stability in mind.
- Very effective in weight loss.
- Cure Breast Cancer.
- Useful to reduce weight (abdominal fat).
- It keeps depression away and brings positive thoughts.
- Useful for the treatment of respiratory diseases such as asthma, allergies and sinusitis.
- Cure for constipation, heartburn, diabetes, asthma and all kinds of respiratory diseases, sinus problems and even hair loss.
- Cure renal problems and decreases the high creatinine levels.
- Improvement of renal function.
Steps to the Kapalbhati Pranayama
- Sit on the flat floor and bend your legs. Keep your back straight and close your eyes.
- Hold the right hand on the right knee and the left palm on his left knee.
- Now take a deep breath and exhale with all your strength on the belly deep inside.
- When you are trying to exhale with whooshing sound to think about problems from the nose.
- Do not focus on inhaling. Inhalation should not involve any hassle. Inhalation will be performed automatically after each exhalation.
- Repeat these steps for 5 minutes to rest. You can increase the time from 15 to 30 minutes.
- You should not practice very quickly. The speed of practice should be medium.
Breathe in the brightness
The practice of pranayama Kapalbhati can bring the balance and purity of your life on many levels, including physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. Remember to take things easy at first, and build on your experience, as you gain greater control. Conscious breathing, but you can easily break down the barriers you did not even know! The benefits of regular pranayama practice will appear in all areas of your life, both on and off the canvas.