Creation Angle of Pose (Konasana)
- Stand straight with legs about the distance from the width of the thigh and the arm along the body.
- Inhale and raise your left hand so that your fingers point toward the ceiling.
- Exhale and turn right, the first spine, and then move the pelvis to the left and bend a little more. Keep your left arm straight up.
- Turn your head to look at your left palm.
- Right Elbows.
- Breathing, straighten the body back.
- Breath, raise your left arm.
- Repeat with the right hand.
Advantages of simultaneous improved bending (Konasana lifting arm)
- Ensures good blood circulation in the scalp
- Spondylitis, kidney and liver problems can be reduced by performing this pose
- Reduce headache
How to make a curve with one hand Advanced (Konasana raise hand) yoga pose
- Stand with your legs apart, your back
- Raise the right arm and bend the trunk to the left
- Look to your right