Meditate With Your Inner Voice
The most important thing in Yoga is the inner voice. The inner voice is the voice of your own truth and wisdom. It is your feeling of rightness. You combine your intellect and your feeling. Than you will find the way to yourself. Follow your own wisdom. Find your personal meditation practice. Do meditation like is it good for you.
What do you want from meditation? Happiness, healing, enlightenment? Inform yourself. Read meditation books, visit meditation groups, look for the right meditation teacher for you. Than learn meditation. Find out what is the
best way for you to practise. And practice every day. Be always in good contact with your body and your soul. Feel what they vwant and need. And give it to them. Follow the five features truth, peace, love, selfdiscipline and happiness. Than you will find your way into the light. Feel the light of God, the energie of peace and love within you. Be happyand be good. That is the essence of yoga philosophy. We sit in our meditation seat (cross-legged, heel seat, chair) and in our
meditation posture (hands on the legs or in the lap). The eyes are open, half open or closed. Feel what you need and find your personal practice. Meditate like is it good for you. Watch the video. Relax in five minutes. The video is in German language, but you can understand when you read the translation.
1. Stop thinking = We stop one to three minutes all thoughts and come to rest. We relax.
2. Light = We send light to the world. We visualize the earth, move a hand and think: “I send light to … May all people be happy. May the world be happy.” We send in particular light to the suffering people. We use our
television as a window to the world and wrap all suffering people with light.
3. Model-Yoga = We put the hands together in our lap. We visualize ourselves as a Buddha, Shiva or Goddess. We move our toes a little and think the mantra: “I am a goddess (Buddha, Shiva) of peace. I go the way of
peace. I live in peace.”
4. Cosmos = We visualize the cosmos around us, a universe full of stars. We make large circles with our arms and think: “I take things the way they are. I let go of my false desires. I live in the unity of the cosmos. I flow positive with my live.” What do you want to accept or release today? “I accept …. I let go …”
5. Master = We rub the palms in front of the heart chakra. We connect us with the enlightened masters and think: “Om all enlightened masters. I ask for guidance and help on my way.”
6. Question = You can now ask a question. Think about your life. What are byour goals? What is your way of a wise life? Meditate on your question. Listen to the answer inside. What does your inner wisdom say? What answers your inner wisdom? You feel the answer. Let the answer appear in you. Think the answer several times as a mantra.
7. Mantra = We put the hands in our lap. The back is straight and our stomach is relaxed. We bring our mind completely to rest. We think the mantra “Om” in our head, chest, abdomen, legs, feet. We think in the earth and in the entire cosmos: “Om Shanti, Om Peace … ”
8. Stop thinking = We stop a minute every thought. When thoughts come, we always push them away. Then we relax completely. We slacken our body. We sit relaxed there. Peace and harmonie are within us.
9. Be optimistic = Go positiv in your day. The light is with you. Be blessed.