Sukhasana Help Reduce Your Blood Pressure
The Sukhasana is also called the Easy Pose. It is a meditative pose that works on calming both the mind and the body. This asana works on the nervous system and regulates its action. It successfully aids in reducing hypertension, and therefore, directly or indirectly works on bringing down blood pressure.
The Sukhasana is very simple to perform for people of all ages and levels of physical wellness. The term ‘Sukhasana’ is gotten from the Sanskrit word “Sukham” which signifies “delight” or “bliss” and “asana” signifies ‘posture’. All the Asanas are categorized into three parts – Basic Asana, intermediate and advanced. As an amateur (Beginner) you are not able to attempt the advanced asanas. So this fundamental Asana is best for beginner to begin their yoga session. This is meditative and relaxing pose. Sukhasana is easy to perform.
Steps of Sukhasana (Easy Yoga Pose)
- Sit down normally on the floor. (If you are not used to sitting on the floor or you are uncomfortable, then keep one thick folded blanket on the floor for firm and flat base for sitting). Stretch out your legs ahead in front.
- Now cross your legs and broaden your knees, in order that you can slip your both foot under the opposite knee.
- After that you have to bend your knees along with fold your legs.
- Keep your feet loose, in order that the external edges lay on the floor and the inner curves are settled beneath the inverse leg.
- Your thighs and crossed legs ought to frame a little triangle. Keep some space between your feet and pelvis.
- Now sit with your buttock in a neutral position. (For this, you have to press your hands opposing the ground and lift your sitting bones a bit). Attempt to hold for a breath or two and after that gradually bring down yourself back on to the floor.
- Balance your tail bone and pubic bone in a manner that they are equidistant from the floor.
- Keep your hands on your knees with palm facing down and expand your tailbone against the floor. (You can keep your hands in Gyan mudra).
(You might need to rotate the cross of your legs, particularly in the event that you attempt this stance consistently. You ought to hold this pose for whatever length of time that you are agreeable).
Benefits of Sukhasana (Easy Yoga Pose)
- It stretches and Lengthening your spine.
- Broadens your collarbones and chest.
- It calms your mind.
- Enhance your condition of peacefulness and serenity.
- Kick out anxiety, stress and mental tiredness.
- It helps in improving body posture.
- It opens your hips.
- It helps in reducing fatigue.
- It strengths your back.
- It stretches your ankles and knees.
- It gives gentle massage to your knees, calf muscles and your thighs also.