Yogic management of Kidney Stone – Yoga For Kidney Stone
Yoga asanas help to stretch the body and stimulate the vital organs, including the kidneys, which is why it is important to do yoga to get rid of kidney stones.
Surya namaskara for For Kidney Stone :
Surya Namaskara is very helpful for kidney stones. Practice regularly for Up to six rounds.
20 Yoga Pose Asana For Kidney Stone:
- Trikonasana; This asana helps to strengthen the muscles of the hips, thighs, and back. This asana Very helpfull for Kidney stone.
- Vajrasana: Vajrasana is the best asana to cure digestive heartburn and gas formation. helping to relieve knee pain. Strengthening of the thigh muscles. helping to relieve back pain. Strengthening of the sexual organs. helping in the treatment of urinary problems. More Benefits of vajrasana
- Marjariasana: Marjariasana Improves digestion by massaging digestive organs. Improves blood circulation and helpfull for stone
- Vyaghrasana: Stretches your abdominal muscles Keeps Keeps your digestive system in check. For more benefits of Vyaghrasana
- Supta vajrasana
- Ushtrasana: This asana is great for the muscles. Strengthens the muscles of the lower back, legs, abdomen and pelvic area. By helping the abdominal muscle to contract, it improves the functions of the pancreas, kidneys and liver.
- shashank bhujangasana: bhujangasana improves blood circulation in the body and stimulates the organs of the abdominal region. Helps relieve kidney stone symptoms and improves kidney function.
- Ardha matsyendrasana: Ardha matsyendrasana is one of the best yoga exercises for kidney stones. Ardha matsyendra asana improves the functioning of the kidney, liver, stomach and pancreas. Very Beneficial for urinary disorders.
- Balaasana (Child’s pose): Balaasana prevent helps kidney stone. Help your digestion and relieves stomach cramps.
- Ardha padma paschimottanasana
- Ardha padma halasana
- Dwi pada sirsasana
- Tiryaka tadasana
- kati chakrasana:
Bhastrika with bandhas Pranayama helps with breathing which is essential for any type of cure. Detoxifies the body completely and relieves pain associated with kidney stones. By making it part of your regular routine, you can prevent new stone formation.
Mudra and bandha
Pashinee mudra and yoga mudra, moola bandha, Vajroli mudra, Uddiyana bandha.
Shatkarma For Kidney Stone:
- Agnisar kriya (you can practiced daily.)
- Nauli (you can practiced daily.)
- Shankhaprakshalana in an ashram environment.
Yoga Nidra and abdominal breath awareness.
Meditation: Ajapa japa, nada yoga.
Yogic Diet For Kidney Stone
- Avoid or reduce C intake of meat, eggs, fish, and milk products as they uric acids wastes in high concentration. Avoid forming foods and highly refined flour and sugar
- Apple juice is very beneficial for kidney stones, if you are use apple juice in your regular diet it’s very helpful. Each Day morning empty stomach You can tack one glass every day Most Properly remove you kidney stone within 30 Days.
- A fresh Food recommended.
- Avoid The outside and junk Food
- Eat more fruits and green leafy vegetables.
- Avoide pomegranate, Guava, Brinjal
- if you are using Tomoto in your diet avoide the seeds.
- Stay away from high-potassium food. Opt for iron-rich foods.
- Ayurvedic diet can provide better nutrition.
- Drink 5 to 6 liters of water a day.
If you are looking to bring a change into your life by learning how to use yoga practice for a disease for self-rejuvenation or transfer the benefits to others, by getting a professional certificate and expertise join Yoga Therapy Teacher Training Course